Tax time is here. That means you need to check to make sure you have all the forms you need to file your 2017 tax return. Some of the most common forms include W-2s, 1095s and 1099s. Other commonly used forms are 1098s (used to claim deductions for interest paid) and 1098-Ts (used to deduct educational expenses).